Sunday, January 16, 2011

So, every one warns you when you have a boy, that it will be completely different than having girls. Well, I guess that is true, now having both and seeing the difference. When Cole was just 2 he was being put to sleep to have surgery on a hand that had been closed in a door. (One of the scaredest moments we've ever had with him!) He is still always getting hurt and just last week, was running through the kitchen while I was cooking supper, and ran into the side of the cabinet and basically knocked out a tooth. It stayed attached, just knocked backward. After panicking and calling every dentist I knew, PJ reset it back in place, then put him to bed and thankfully we awoke to it pretty firm in place. We had an appt. right away, and got it all under control. So, as he was playing in the tub tonight, I decided to snap a picture of his feet. Maybe this will capture just how rough my little boy is:) I'm sure there will be more trips to the Dr. for emergency accidents, but I pray it will never be anything more serious!





Posted by Picasa

0 comments: