Does anyone else get creeped out by the men at Publix, or wherever you grocery shop, that ask "Help to the car, maam?" Every time, I am like, "no, thanks" and they insist, then i have to walk along side them as they push MY buggy, with MY child, and i walk awkwardly to the car. Seriously, I am so uncomfortable... do you tip? Are you suppose to make small talk while walking? i said "no"... it's weird.
Monday, July 28, 2008
After reading a friend do this same thing, I decided to list my favorite "can't live without" baby items this far.
1. The Ultimate Crib Sheet - no more breaking your back, or wrestling with those misfitted sheets.
2. Space Saver High Chair - just straps on to any new dining room furniture you may have purchased before knowing you were pregnant.
3. Pottery Barn diaper bag - huge, tons of pockets, cooling pocket for bottles.
4. Britax carseat - pricier than most, but Cole loves to sleep in it!
5. The Wubbanub - soothie that is attached to an animal - stays in the mouth when he falls asleep
6. Baby Einstein DVDs and playmat. - most everything baby einstein is amazing.
7. Crib Aquarium - when they wake up, keeps them entertained another 30 minutes.
8. Robeez - soft, so comfy they can sleep in them.
9. Bibsters - disposable bibs, perfect for eating out.
i have a few more... but this has taken up enough time.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Cole is all grown up now, and facing fowards in the car seat. he loves it, and can see everything. he is only allowed to watch the dvd player when we go on long trips... does PJ know that sometimes a trip to the grocery store can seem like 100 miles?
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Whenever Cole sneaks away from me, I always know where to find him...
cole will no longer eat baby food. he only eats things he can pick up and put in his mouth... so, i have had to get creative in keeping him healthy, but today we had a peanut butter and jelly. can you tell how much he loved it?