Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A New Year...

It's a new year, and I have made lots of "new year plans." I don't like using "resolutions" because it just sounds like like it's a lie. So... here is my list.

1. I will be organized this year, if it kills me. I have actually held this up so far, and it's possible the people at Bed Bath and Beyond know me by name. Totes are your friend.

2. I will work smarter, not harder. - Be better at balancing work and family

4. I will blog, update things more, and be socially more acceptable.:)

5. I will finish projects, before starting a new one. My MAIN problem, in most areas of my life.

5. Most inportantly, I will spend time with God each day, but that should be a given.

SO.. in saying this, I am proud to announce I have redone/organized my playroom, laundry room, linen closet, all closets, master bedroom, kids rooms, I've got rid of most unused toys from the basement, and WORKING on my dining room. I use my dining room now as my, "crap, I'm not done with this project yet, and a kid has just pooped, and PJ is walking in the door asking what's for dinner, so I will just put it in here until I finish, room." I can't even say how much better I feel. I literally threw out everything I don't use on a normal basis (3 drawers for just camisoles is rediclous, when I prob wear 3) and had Hannah Home come get it! Whenever my heart strings tugged and reminded me I wore that cami one time at Auburn and I hate to part with it, I reminded myself, someone that needs it will get it, so just breath. AND after all the work, it's easy to keep it up! 

I can't wait to post before/after pics!! (but I haven't loaded them.. one thing at a time people, i'm just happy I've posted!!)

0 comments: