Saturday, December 5, 2009

What we've been up to.

Here I am.... still waiting on baby to get here. I keep having signs that she is getting close, then I wake up the next morning, still pregnant. I feel like it's been forever since I've blogged about anything, much less even read other people's blogs. I can't seem to get everything together enough to where I have time to blog like I used to. Since we've moved I've felt very unoraganized and without a constant routine, which I desperately need!! When I finally do get it together -maybe in the weeks after Anna Reed is born- I will come back with avengence. I do have lots going on and fun things I've been up to that I need to share. One for example is SEWING. I have no time for this, however, I sneak in 10 minutes here and there when I can. It started when I was couldn't find curtains for the kids room (that sounds weird to say) so I thought how hard could they be to make? So I headed to Joann's fabric (my now fav. place!) and bought what I needed and here is how it turned out.




I'm pretty proud of them, being the ammature sewer that I am. I also made one of those nursing wraps, very easy! Next, those cute little girls pants with the ruffled bottoms!
And here is a pic of AR's room.

And here is a picture of the matching Christmas outfits I plan to put the kids in as soon as she gets here!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!