Monday, December 28, 2009

Ok, so it's been a while... again. A couple hours after the last post, I went into labor and sweet Anna Reed is here!! It's so nice to have a girl I can be "girly" with. She has had an upset stomach most of her existance so that is sad, but hopefully it will get better soon. Cole loves AR, and is obsessed with all her hair. He wants to kiss it and rub it all the time. Which is fine, except there are always crumbs and stickyness in her hair. I feel like I'm starting over being a mom, I've forgotten the simple things!! When to burp...etc. I'm reading "Babywise" all over again. We had a great Christmas!! Cole loves Santa Clause and all he asked for were legos and an aubie toy. First of all, you wouldn't believe how IMPOSSIBLE it is to find an aubie stuffed animal. But, we managed and the kids now have more toys in the playroom than floor to walk on, but that's another story. (I need a playroom makeover, any storage ideas?!) We've been with family for the past week, and I sure love all the helping hands!! I've even slept a few consecutive hours, I'm spoiled now. I hope all 3 of my blog followers are happy that I have now updated. Pics to come soon!

1 comments:

Eastwood Neighbors News said...

yes we are! I was just telling Mrs Lo we needed some updates! Glad you are all well!