Friday, October 23, 2009

update.

We are FINALLY pretty settled in the new house. This has been one of the hardest adjustment periods of my life. I guess it's the combo of being THIS pregnant (nesting), having a toddler that's into everything, and trying to get/stay organized, and well.. it's football season! Coles teachers have told me their concern for his recent "behavior" and blames it on the move. I just think... no, that's Cole. He is just WILD. Anyway, we have most of our belongings in the appropriate rooms(I won't say spots) and as of a few hours ago, we have the internet. We have workers here all day everyday, and it's pretty chaotic. Beyond all the complaining... we absolutely LOVE our new house. We are so thankful we've been blessed with it and are so excited our kids will get to grow up here. (I'm never moving again.) We still haven't came up with a name for this baby girl that should arrive in about 6 weeks or so. I'm getting stressed, but it will come. Right?

1 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

Welcome back to the internet, I missed you :) And I hope you're taking progress pictures of the house, I can't wait to see what all y'all are doing to it!