Tuesday, October 6, 2009

soothie smoothie.

We're officially off the paci aka "uh-oh." I would have never chosen to do it the week we are moving, and rock his world completely... but it just happened. He spent this past weekend at my parents so we could pack. My mom called and said he threw his paci in the pool and before I could get it it went in the skimmer, and I don't have another one. She said he napped fine without it.. that's all I needed to hear! I said DON'T go buy another one, we'll just try this out. (Ok, I have to admit, I was glad he would be away for the trial period.) Anyway, he did great! He still asks for it, but we say "the pool ate it" and he goes about his business. Perfect timing for baby sis to get here and then have another one obsessed with the paci. Bye bye "uh-oh."

0 comments: