Friday, January 9, 2009

My new ways

My wreckless spending was so 2008 and I've started making myself aware of things I can cut costs on. Since I had Cole, my skin has not been the same. It's seems rougher and blotchy. Well, the other day I went and got my face lotion and cleanser at the Clinique counter. I got 2 things and the lady was like "that will be $91.50" Yes, I've been buying the same thing for years, but it just accured to me I was spending a hundred freakin bucks for lotion?! Well, I went home and I kept saying to myself, I can't skimp when it comes to my face and possibly reducing wrinkles in the future - I am obsessed with wrinkles. Then it occured to me, that's bull crap, ladies you see on TV that are old and look good always give the credit to Oil of Olay. So, there I went, off to walmart and got the "night of olay" cream. IT'S A MIRACLE. My face is it's old self, not perfect, but pretty dang close. I'm free! And I only spend 6 bucks. yea me.

1 comments:

kristen elaine said...

good for you jamie! i, too, need to figure out where we can cut!