Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I had the most relaxing weekend in Gadsden. I love going there because I get to be "off mommy duty" and my family takes care of everything(including steak and lobster dinner on sat night:) PJ went hunting in MS, so we went there. It's so funny how you can live somewhere your whole life, then move away for a little bit, return and it be so different. It's amazing how you change so quickly, according to your circumstances. I'm spoiled by the Summit, Target, Leaf and Petal, any restaurant you could possibly want- although i still gripe there aren't enough options- and the car wash headquarters place down the road that washes and vacuums your car out for $5. I still love Gadsden too, just not for full time residency. I laughed over many things I heard this weekend.

Sister: "I think I'm actually starting to gain weight. I gained 3 pounds over the holidays. I always weighed 107, and now it's 110."

Mom: "I can't find anything in this pantry, it's just too big."

Those are some serious problems. Anyway, I had a great time and now it's back to reality.

0 comments: