Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm so embarrassed...

This morning I had a few errands to run. I started out at Smith's Variety, in Mountain Brook Village. Well, after I load Cole into the car, I carelessly toss my keys up to the front seat. I get him buckled in and close the door. I reach for my door and realize IT'S LOCKED! A rush of panic spreads through my body. I have locked my child inside my car, and I can't get in!! Luckily, my sunroof is open... you know where this is going. Well, before I decide to climb up on my 2 story high vehicle, I feel the need to tell everyone around me WHY I am doing this. So, I see this man, and I just start rambling about how I've locked my child inside and need to get in NOW. So, he goes "we need to call the police." I say, "no, luckily my sunroof is open and I can just crawl in, if you can help me get up there." he says "we just need to call the police," I'm like look, this is a lot easier if you will just help me get up there. He goes "okay, let's do it... where is your sunroof?" ARE YOU ON CRACK? it's on top of my car! So, he says "okay, i'm going to have to touch your butt." I say "I don't care just get me up there!" Anyway, I climb up, and when Cole sees me through the roof, he starts dying laughing... like, the evil kind. Did he press the lock button knowing this would happen? He is pretty smart.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

aha ha ha ha ha ha ha. omg, jamie. ha ha ha ha. I'm sorry, but all I can see is you flailing down into your car through the sunroof. SO GLAD Cole is okay and the sunroof was open, but this is HIL.arious.

kristen elaine said...

ha ha ha! hilarious! i am laughing aloud just picturing the scene! so glad you didn't have to get the police involved!