Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy 4th B'day Cole!

I'm only a few months late, but Cole turned 4! All I could get out of him for what he wanted for his party was "swords and a bouncy." So, a "royal knight" theme it was. I (copy) watercolored the invitation and printed them. A very cheap but cute alternative to having them made!

Posted by PicasaA neighbor of mine had thrown out some boxes, so I snagged them and painted them like a castle. (they were pretty cute until the monsoon hit.)

At at exactly 3:50, 10 minutes til party time, the rain poured down, and as people started arriving they had to come into my -not prepared for an indoors party- house. Thankfully, the rain didn't last long!
We had the bouncy and had wonderful friends show up! It was so much fun!

 Cole got a big bike from G'daddy and LoLo! And of course AR couldn't be left out, so Aunt Anna brought her a little something...



 
It was a great birthday party. But beyond all that excitement and stress, no one could have prepared me for how much I love this little man. He has brought me so much joy and happiness! I'm so lucky I get to enjoy the rest of my life with him.

0 comments: