Friday, April 11, 2008

ah-choo!

i have ordered a new couch. its custom made, therefore it takes 3 months to get here! i sold the previous furniture, so my parents gave us a loveseat for the den until my couch arrives, like next year... anyway, i seem to always forget that i am HIGHLY allergic to their house, because they have lots of animals. 3 dogs and 1 cat. well, everytime i sit on this couch i pay for it the next 5 hours or so. well, last night i watched american idol on this couch, and forgot all about it, as i do everytime! its comfort washes away my memory. as i was going to bed i thought, wow, no allergies. well around 2am i awake with my eyes swollen shut to my face and am making my annoying "pig noise/throat scratch" that only a selected few have heard. so, im taking this couch back and will wait patiently, until june, for the new, non-allergetic one to arrive.

0 comments: